Status
Not open for further replies.

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Hey Mods.....here's a thought.....

Some of us do not WANT access to the sections that require permission. I used to have access to the political section but I found it to be full of people that just want to mock and denegrate and absent of true productive political discourse. So I left....

Now, when some items of interest that members NOT subscribed to those forums may genuinely wish to read about and perhaps comment on, you guys are quick to merge the threads in the non subscribed sections with the threads in the subscribed sections.

Won't someone PLEASE think of us normals???? We post a genuinely interesting and relevant news article and off it goes to a subscription based limited access area and we normals wind up only seeing....

Screenshot_20190725-094408_Firefox.jpg

Or just join that forum and only read the content you want to read? Like Biker said, it's because they turn in to a trainwreck. If they don't get moved everything would get deleted.

Then they should do the jobs they signed up for and moderate the non-subsciption based area properly instead of taking a shortcut and sweeping it under a subscription based rug.

Threads get moved where they belong, regardless of who started them and why they started them where they did.

Threads relating to politics or any other heated topics get moved to the Boiler Room. Period.

Or just join that forum and only read the content you want to read? Like Biker said, it's because they turn in to a trainwreck. If they don't get moved everything would get deleted.
I moderate another forum....sometimes ya just gotta roll your sleeves up and deal with things like a man....sweeping under a rug is women's work.

Forcing us to comply with their laziness is a crappy way to run things.

I moderate another forum....sometimes ya just gotta roll your sleeves up and deal with things like a man....sweeping under a rug is women's work.

Forcing us to comply with their laziness is a crappy way to run things.
I hear ya. I'm sure they're doing the best they can here. There are a lot of members here. Things can go downhill quickly when it's a heated topic. Which is what belongs in the Boiler room.

I hear ya. I'm sure they're doing the best they can here. There are a lot of members here. Things can go downhill quickly when it's a heated topic. Which is what belongs in the Boiler room.
Which limits the overall ODT experience for members that choose to stay out of the politics section. Not ideal for some of us.

I get why they do it, and I get why some topics need to be moved. Some members are just jerks and have to spread their crap on everything they touch. Mods don't feel they can deal with that or they don't really care to because it makes them look like total jerks. Well, sometimes it takes a jerk to moderate a jerk.

I just feel that if they decided to do their jobs then they could let us "normals" participate too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom