• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moving Threads to Sections that require permission to access

Status
Not open for further replies.
There IS a problem with calling a thread about current or proposed gun control laws "politics" and moving it to a section of ODT that is known for lack of intelligent debate or useful sharing of information, and is known for the monkeys flinging poo at the walls.
Some threads deserve better than to be hauled off to the retard playground to be killed off and buried there among the weeds and piles of dung.
8B6D46E3-E727-4CA3-A662-E8960F6E5181.png
7D0F615F-C53D-44B5-9A02-4AB780EBA67E.jpeg

You do know that if you don't like the way things are run, you are free to leave and NOT support the site.
Oh, I understand that membership is not compulsory.....but I've been here since day one (check my member number) and I've seen many threads one certain topics open in both public and private forums, so I know it's been done.

Oh, I understand that membership is not compulsory.....but I've been here since day one (check my member number) and I've seen many threads one certain topics open in both public and private forums, so I know it's been done.
Where do you find said member number?

Which limits the overall ODT experience for members that choose to stay out of the politics section. Not ideal for some of us.

I get why they do it, and I get why some topics need to be moved. Some members are just jerks and have to spread their crap on everything they touch. Mods don't feel they can deal with that or they don't really care to because it makes them look like total jerks. Well, sometimes it takes a jerk to moderate a jerk.

I just feel that if they decided to do their jobs then they could let us "normals" participate too.
So you want special rules just for you? Thought that’s what your other place was for?

So you want special rules just for you? Thought that’s what your other place was for?
No, I want us normals to be able to post content without having it immediately moved to the private sections. I think that the post I made lasted all of 12 minutes. It didn't even have a chance for anyone to read it and misbehave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom