• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moving with NFA items

Thanks guys, I'll go ahead and do the 5320.20. Got a purchase I made and want it to get approved and done right
Whoa. Hang on a minute!

This is an NFA item that you've purchased that hasn't been approved yet?

If that's the case, before you file that 5320.20, talk to someone who knows more that me (us?). If you file the 5320,20, you might find that it delays your Form 4 processing. It might be prudent (and legal) to wait until the Form 4 is issued and then file the 5320.20.

Whoa. Hang on a minute!

This is an NFA item that you've purchased that hasn't been approved yet?

If that's the case, before you file that 5320.20, talk to someone who knows more that me (us?). If you file the 5320,20, you might find that it delays your Form 4 processing. It might be prudent (and legal) to wait until the Form 4 is issued and then file the 5320.20.
Sorry, meant to say about to purchase but its pretty much ready

, will definitely talk to the LGS and ATF too. I tried calling the atf a few times but no answer..

Are you going to update your drivers license with the new address? The only way there may be an issue is when you go pick up your NFA item at the FFL and your address does not match the address on the form, I'm not sure if that matters anyways as long as it is the same state. If it does, just wait until you get approved and pick up your NFA item to change your address on the drivers license.

Are you going to update your drivers license with the new address? The only way there may be an issue is when you go pick up your NFA item at the FFL and your address does not match the address on the form, I'm not sure if that matters anyways as long as it is the same state. If it does, just wait until you get approved and pick up your NFA item to change your address on the drivers license.
I'm keeping both houses so I'm gonna talk to the lgs first.

I'm keeping both houses so I'm gonna talk to the lgs first.
If that's the case, there isn't any reason to file anything with the ATF. You could move to Bangladesh for the next year, as long as your name/address on your State ID matches the name/address on the Form 4 when you go to pick it up, there is no issue.

Back
Top Bottom