• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moving

Matt VanDivner

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
23   0
Reaction score
Don't even know what I'm asking but we're moving up to Ellijay from ball ground and it's going to make life alot cheaper and better for my kids, wife and I but I'm uprooting them and flipping their lives upside down. Well hopefully sign the lease Monday if not the 15th. Thanks for reading I just needed to let someone know how anxious this is making me.

Don't even know what I'm asking but we're moving up to Ellijay from ball ground and it's going to make life alot cheaper and better for my kids, wife and I but I'm uprooting them and flipping their lives upside down. Well hopefully sign the lease Monday if not the 15th. Thanks for reading I just needed to let someone know how anxious this is making me.

It'll be a great move. I'm new to the area and I sympathize with the lifetime locals here - Ball Ground is becoming ridiculous with all of the development, but none of the infrastructure being upgraded. I was up there last Saturday and the place was jammed with cars.

Keep a spot warm up in Ellijay. At this rate, we'll be making that move in a few years.

And good luck.

It'll be a great move. I'm new to the area and I sympathize with the lifetime locals here - Ball Ground is becoming ridiculous with all of the development, but none of the infrstructure being upgraded. I was up there last Saturday and the place was jammed with cars.

Keep a spot warm up in Ellijay. At this rate, we'll be making that move in a few years.

And good luck.
I literally have a ball ground tattoo I've always lived here but you're right It doesn't even feel like home any more. I love Ellijay it's just pulling my boy out of school his kindergarten year ya know? He's making friends.

I literally have a ball ground tattoo I've always lived here but you're right It doesn't even feel like home any more. I love Ellijay it's just pulling my boy out of school his kindergarten year ya know? He's making friends.

Kids are resilient and it's not like you're moving to New York City or Chicago.

My parents moved from GA to FL and the back to GA when I was a kid. The FL back to GA move happened while I was in 2nd grade. I lost some friends in FL, but made lots of new ones after. It doesn’t make a hill of beans to me now and I don’t remember it meaning a whole lot back then. He will be fine.

My parents moved from GA to FL and the back to GA when I was a kid. The FL back to GA move happened while I was in 2nd grade. I lost some friends in FL, but made lots of new ones after. It doesn’t make a hill of beans to me now and I don’t remember it meaning a whole lot back then. He will be fine.
Thanks man he's smart and adaptive he loves the woods and to shoot wife's family has got property about 5 miles out in the boonies where we can camp and all that it's for the best.

Farther up 575/515 you go the cooler the kids get I hear.

He'll make more friends! Still young!

Back
Top Bottom