• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moving

Don't even know what I'm asking but we're moving up to Ellijay from ball ground and it's going to make life alot cheaper and better for my kids, wife and I but I'm uprooting them and flipping their lives upside down. Well hopefully sign the lease Monday if not the 15th. Thanks for reading I just needed to let someone know how anxious this is making me.
Update* thank you all for the support it truly has made me feel better ODT has the best members. Hoping to be in by this Sunday lease is signed and we have the keys!!

I lived in ball ground off conns creek for the first 16 years of my life. Graduated from Cherokee, played army man for 5 years and moved to jasper where my wife is from. It’s good wherever you go around these areas and north. Gordon county sucks though especially Fairmount, it’s like a twilight zone of weirdness and the Fairmount city police will Barney Fife you

Good luck and I’m sure all will be fine. I was moved at 11 but was happy cause it was in the woods. Changing schools went fine and made life long friends quickly

I know this thread is 1 year old, but I feel you! Moving can be a major pain in the a**, especially when it involves uprooting your family and flipping their lives upside down. I recently moved from Massachusetts to Florida and let me tell you, it was a rollercoaster ride. But I gotta say, the change of scenery and lifestyle was worth it.
You will become a halfback

Back
Top Bottom