• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USMC033run

Default rank <4000 posts
Gunner of 2nd CivDiv Ret.
Reaction score
Out of all the Roller lock guns I own from factory HK's to Zeniths and a plethora of some of the most expensive 1911's made.... I came to the conclusion that the one MP5 I don't, have is one chambered in the early 90's illustrious FBI era of 10mm. I found one on GB just shy of $3K made by Omega. Debating on pulling the trigger... I was just curious to see if any of my fellow ODT peeps out there have an MP5 variant in 10mm? Grand total I own 4 MP5's in 9mm. My 10mm craving is growing wild. Anyone out there with one and maybe willing to part ways with? Or possibly have any experience with one in 10mm. Thanks peeps.

Anyone with any input? I know that everyone and their mother wants an MP5 clone. I own 2 Zenith's a Z5-RS and Z5P and 2 HK's a SP89 and HK94 converted by IGF. If Zenith made a 10mm I would jump on one in a heartbeat! Too bad Zenith isn't currently importing them at the moment due to "issues".

I'm not too familiar with the MP5 in 10mm. I'm not too keen on 10mm in general but I know theres a bit of a resurgence of the caliber. Seems like quite a few guns coming out in 10mm

I'm not too familiar with the MP5 in 10mm. I'm not too keen on 10mm in general but I know theres a bit of a resurgence of the caliber. Seems like quite a few guns coming out in 10mm

Just like 9mm... The 10mm cartridge has come a long way over the years as as well. With "less felt recoil" with the roller lock guns, one would only assume that this would be interesting to see why the FBI had briefly adopted the cartridge in their contract MP5's back in the late 80's- early 90's. I had read somewhere an article about the penetration factor of the 10mm after some shoot out the feds got into years and years ago. I'll have to see if I can find the link to share.

I was waiting for one too. Atlantic Firearms had the DJ Getz 10mm and .40. By the time I clicked on it the 10mm was sold ou . I did snag the .40 though and love it. That was maybe 4years ago though

I was waiting for one too. Atlantic Firearms had the DJ Getz 10mm and .40. By the time I clicked on it the 10mm was sold ou . I did snag the .40 though and love it. That was maybe 4years ago though

It seems like the only way to obtain one in a different caliber is to source parts individually or as a parts kit then have it sent off to another builder. I keep my eyes on GB every so often and check.

Back
Top Bottom