• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MP5 builders??

It's suggested to use a TIG welder. I used a MIG, and it worked, but welds look like crap. More grinding than I would have liked. Other suggestion is to have the full kit ready, so you can piece it and align it before the build becomes more permanent. Building an MP5 clone is not near as easy as an AR15, but it is rewarding. :)

What makes you ask OP? Lots of fully built MP5 varients are available: ptr, pof, zenith and soonish psa. All around the $1200 mark (depending on models/options)
Sorry bud i misunderstood your post lol. Im sober so im not think straight. I got a mp5a2 navy parts kit with early collapsing stock and ambi picto housing for $200 and i traded a guy for the lsc flat with weldments for some stuff i got for free. Now im lookin for some help

It's suggested to use a TIG welder. I used a MIG, and it worked, but welds look like crap. More grinding than I would have liked. Other suggestion is to have the full kit ready, so you can piece it and align it before the build becomes more permanent. Building an MP5 clone is not near as easy as an AR15, but it is rewarding. :)
Yeah i have built probably 30 ar’s and it really boring now. So im lookin for the next challenge

Well i got my parts kit for 200 from another trader and got the flat for free. So yeah im savin a ton of money. And i didnt switch to Geico

If decide its too much hassle and you want to unburden yourself from that kit, I'll give you $300 shipped for the kit and flat.

Hahaha

Can't blame a guy for trying.

If decide its too much hassle and you want to unburden yourself from that kit, I'll give you $300 shipped for the kit and flat.

Hahaha

Haha i dont blame you. When it got posted i was the first to reply and he kept his word. He was getting offers on the thread for $1k. But didnt budge an still sold it to me

Hahaha

I’ll do tree fiddy ! LOL ! That’s a really good deal on that kit !
I’ve got the RTG jig for the paddle mag release. My CA 94 needs one. I’ve just not got around to doing it yet .

Back
Top Bottom