• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MP5k Goodness!

PazAttack86

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
Since I left my LE job and am working in the firearms industry again, I decided to treat myself. I have been craving an MP5 clone and the Century AP5P is so cheap I just had to. Anyone been messing with these lately? We got a couple coming into the shop for projects. I think eventual goal for this will be an SBR with a b&t stock running 15 round mags to fit in my Bucc-ees backpack. Hopefully my MPX doesn't get jealous and stops working LOL

Yeah I saw the zenith stocks, is century bringing in mke stocks? We got an hk SP5 we are turning into an SD sbr that will get a zenith stock. I would like the B&T telescoping or the magpul stock set up for my ap5p.

Yeah I saw the zenith stocks, is century bringing in mke stocks? We got an hk SP5 we are turning into an SD sbr that will get a zenith stock. I would like the B&T telescoping or the magpul stock set up for my ap5p.
Yes they are (mke stocks) first batch for mp5 series and hk93 sold out in 15 minutes on atlantic

I've got an AP5P, SBR'd it and it an MP5K-PDW clone with a choate stock.

Really the only issue it had was ejection issues, which you'll see are somewhat common online and more so with the AP5-P's.

Fixed the issue myself by replacing the ejector lever and extractor with new ones from HKparts, runs great now. Still satisfied with it cause even with the new parts it was way cheaper than picking up an SP5K(if I could even find one).

Mine is just a pof with brace for now
8C90E0F1-341F-427B-A4F7-3685CE454F8C.jpeg