• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MPX deal!

pwillis123

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
117   0
Reaction score
Awesome deal on MPX mags and carrier!
3 mags and a carrier for $68 shipped to your door!

http://gunmagwarehouse.com/sig-mpx-...423921301&mc_cid=bf492fab8a&mc_eid=6c83e6e8ef

Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 11.25.05 PM.png

Those are listed as Gen 1 mags. A quick search shows that they should work in Gen 2 guns but just he aware that they are not the current production mags.

I wanted to be 100% sure the Gen 1 mags would run in a Gen 2 MPX so I took my wife's MPX and ran several hundred rounds of the nastiest, crappiest ammo (Tula) I could find, not a single hiccup. I figured if the MPX would run Tula and Gen 1 mags without problems then I could depend on them. The wife is still pissed I took her MPX and not mine, I told her there was no way I was going to shoot that garbage in mine. She was complaining the Tula ammo made her MPX smell like a truck stop bathroom, it's nasty stuff!

Those are seriously some insane prices that they have been running over the last month on the MPX mags. I know of at least two range/shops outside of Atlanta that were still charging over $60 each. It was about a month ago when I saw it but still! When I was at the big expo show a few weeks ago, I told the Quantico Tactical guy about the sale on these and he thought that maybe gunmagwarehouse is selling at such a low price due a special closeout purchase they might have made. It will definitely be interesting to see how much longer those prices last!

I wanted to be 100% sure the Gen 1 mags would run in a Gen 2 MPX so I took my wife's MPX and ran several hundred rounds of the nastiest, crappiest ammo (Tula) I could find, not a single hiccup. I figured if the MPX would run Tula and Gen 1 mags without problems then I could depend on them. The wife is still pissed I took her MPX and not mine, I told her there was no way I was going to shoot that garbage in mine. She was complaining the Tula ammo made her MPX smell like a truck stop bathroom, it's nasty stuff!
That's great to know, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom