• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mr Goodbar aka GA boy needs our help......

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
I know some of you have already donated to this cause, some a few times.... but I like to put a few auctions together, so if you have anything you’re will to donate to auction please PM me photos and a brief description, if you’re willing to ship and / or any terms or conditions you may have.

Long story short..... Ivan / Mr Goodbar aka GA Boy has gotta be the unluckiest MF’er on the planet.

The guy that hit him and his GF had the minimum insurance requirements so the settlement wasn’t much and what they got because of his union insurance they were legally entitled to it to pay the medical bills. Sooooooo he has been living off of credit cards to get by and he has to pay out of pocket for his physical therapy visits.

As of right now he has been waiting on his disability pay to kick in but hasn’t received it yet and doesn’t know when it will.

My paypal is: info@delivermysafe.com

If possible please share on social media:
https://www.gofundme.com/ivan039s-road-to-recovery

“On April 28th, me and my fiancee were involved in a serious motorcycle accident when a driver failed to yeld before turning. We collided with the car impacting the passenger side door area, my fiancee was thrown 73 ft. and i was thrown almost 50 ft. Both of us sustained serious injuries. My fiancee broke her collarbone bone in two places requiring surgery including a plate and multiple screws. A broken finger requiring pins in her hand, fractured ribs, road rash to her fingers and body, as well as PTSD. My injuries included multiple pelvic fractures which required surgery including a plate and multiple screws in my. Left testicular open wound trauma which required surgery including cleaning/inspection of the testicle as well as placing back into the sac with sutures closing it up as well as a temporary drain for fluids. Fractured toe and rib, bruised lung, and broken little pieces off my lower back bone. I was hospitalized for three weeks.”

Thanks guys!

Now we know what Mr. Goodbar really means. No homo, unless you are into that, in which case I’m ok with that.

70139676-BC8B-43E3-8A9B-584349F6A4A7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom