MR River Fishing

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to welcome our newest sponsor, MR River Fishing!

Captain Matthew Robinson has been a buddy of mine since elementary school and I can safely say he's the best fisherman I've ever come across, he's been fishing the rivers around here for 30+ years and it really shows. I was out with him last Friday and I had to put my rod down cause I was tired. :D

His prices are insane, I've been trying to convince him for years that he needs to raise them. Do yourself a favor and book him before he realizes his worth. Just taking a jet boat ride up and down the river is worth the price of admission, most trips will have you running through some spots that you didn't even know were possible.

Capt. Matthew Robinson
MR River Fishing
www.gariverfishing.com
770-616-3865

mariverfishing_2700_500.jpg

Thanks Thomas, as you know, fishing is not my hobby. It is my passion, it's my life. And I know it's my calling to share my passion with others. I love taking inexperienced kids and anglers of all age. I am not the type of captain that is going to get upset and yell at you or your guest. I am there to show you a great time with great fishing, but more importantly to help you create memories with your friends and loved ones.

I specialize in shallow water striped bass. Casting out, feeling the bite, and getting the hook set on such an incredible fighting fish will be a memory you won't forget.

I started out guiding on the Etowah River over 15 years ago, but quickly added the Chattahoochee River and others to my basket. I have fished the Chattahoochee from Buford Dam to Columbus, GA my whole life and I consider the "Hooch" my home.

I mainly fish with live shad, both Gizzard shad and Threadfin. There are not too many times a fish will turn down such a tasty meal. I go to great lengths to catch and keep these baitfish. There are only one or two places that sell these lively baits because they are so difficult to keep. I always joke how they are not hard to keep alive, it is just really really easy to kill them all.

During certain times of the year I will fish for other species. I used to deckhand for Capt. Andy Cook in Venice Louisiana. This experience led me to getting my USGS Captains License several years ago. I keep a 260 Glacier Bay catamaran in Apalachicola, Florida and in the future I will offer offshore trips as well.

From Bluegills to Marlin. I have a vast knowledge about where and how to target many different fish! Please feel free to ask questions. This is what the forums are meant for.

Capt. Matthew Robinson
MR River Fishing
www.gariverfishing.com
770-616-3865

Thanks Thomas, as you know, fishing is not my hobby. It is my passion, it's my life. And I know it's my calling to share my passion with others. I love taking inexperienced kids and anglers of all age. I am not the type of captain that is going to get upset and yell at you or your guest. I am there to show you a great time with great fishing, but more importantly to help you create memories with your friends and loved ones.

I specialize in shallow water striped bass. Casting out, feeling the bite, and getting the hook set on such an incredible fighting fish will be a memory you won't forget.

I started out guiding on the Etowah River over 15 years ago, but quickly added the Chattahoochee River and others to my basket. I have fished the Chattahoochee from Buford Dam to Columbus, GA my whole life and I consider the "Hooch" my home.

I mainly fish with live shad, both Gizzard shad and Threadfin. There are not too many times a fish will turn down such a tasty meal. I go to great lengths to catch and keep these baitfish. There are only one or two places that sell these lively baits because they are so difficult to keep. I always joke how they are not hard to keep alive, it is just really really easy to kill them all.

During certain times of the year I will fish for other species. I used to deckhand for Capt. Andy Cook in Venice Louisiana. This experience led me to getting my USGS Captains License several years ago. I keep a 260 Glacier Bay catamaran in Apalachicola, Florida and in the future I will offer offshore trips as well.

From Bluegills to Marlin. I have a vast knowledge about where and how to target many different fish! Please feel free to ask questions. This is what the forums are meant for.

Capt. Matthew Robinson
MR River Fishing
www.gariverfishing.com
770-616-3865
Welcome !

Capt. Matthew Robinson
MR River Fishing
www.gariverfishing.com
770-616-3865
Sent you an email from your contact page about maybe booking a trip

Back
Top Bottom