• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MREs sure got better!

Yeah, they could get old, but they seem to be a lot better than they used to be. A little salty, but I like that.

Nothing like being constipated for the next several days after non stop eating them, since no chow hall was insight during filed ops. I enjoy being a civilian and not having to swap cheese and peanut butter spread with my fellow marines in the field too! lol Trading was popular back then. I'm sure not much has changed in that regards.

i would kill some mofos for a chili mac when i was in lol. horded them like crazy for my truck lol. everyone always askin why the case Bs (i believe they were in case Bs, been awhile lol) were all broken into.....hmmmm not me, no sir, not me....lol. if i couldnt get chili mac, the spaghetti or enchiladas were my go to ones.

we would give the nasty pork ones to the locals......not our fault they cant read the ingredient labels lol

i tried the cold weather mres in Afghanistan and they werent that bad. had a ramen noodle one that was my favorite outta them. the cold weather breakfast ones are still not good, but at least edible...miles ahead of that normal breakfast omelet one, forget the name. ide rather go hungry than eat that omelet one again lol.

man.....i could go for a chili mac mre right now........

i would kill some mofos for a chili mac when i was in lol. horded them like crazy for my truck lol. everyone always askin why the case Bs (i believe they were in case Bs, been awhile lol) were all broken into.....hmmmm not me, no sir, not me....lol. if i couldnt get chili mac, the spaghetti or enchiladas were my go to ones.

we would give the nasty pork ones to the locals......not our fault they cant read the ingredient labels lol

i tried the cold weather mres in Afghanistan and they werent that bad. had a ramen noodle one that was my favorite outta them. the cold weather breakfast ones are still not good, but at least edible...miles ahead of that normal breakfast omelet one, forget the name. ide rather go hungry than eat that omelet one again lol.

man.....i could go for a chili mac mre right now........

:high5:

Back
Top Bottom