• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mueller Optics Warranty Service gets an A+

flyingfrog509

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
Nothing special here
160   1
Reaction score
Thought I'd quick post my experience with Mueller Optics warranty service. I had bought a Sure Shot off a member here and it had a loose lens I didn't catch before getting home. So I looked up the warranty and it is "limited lifetime" BUT it requires a receipt from an authorized dealer. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are buying a Mueller scope make sure the person selling it to you has a copy of the receipt and you are good to go! The warranty is not for the original purchaser only.
See: http://muelleroptics.com/category/warranty for full details.

I packed the scope up in the original box with a note and contact info, put that box in another box with foam peanut things and sent it USPS insured w/tracking. (insurance in case it got lost not broken) Sent it out 6/17/2016 at 2pm and arrived at Mueller 6/20/2016 at 10:30am. On 6/21/2016 at 9:43am I received an email from UPS stating something had been shipped and was due to arrive 2 days later. LESS THAN A 24 HOUR TURN AROUND, I'm impressed!!! When I opened the box the invoice showed they sent me a brand new scope!!! All is good in the world of Mueller Warranty services in my book.

Disclaimer: My experience might not be a reflection of normal reality, it might have been a one off fluke, I know I wasn't dreaming because I have a new scope instead of a broken scope and there is no drool on my pillow. Your experience may vary but with Vortex being around I think they have pushed many companies to step up to the plate if they want to stay in business. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom