• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MUFFLER POLE!

Favorite Muffler?

• Total voters
I like the Flowmasters on my Bronco. Walkers have a nice rumble also.
I've got flow 40's on my F100 390 and you just about can't talk to the passenger the drone is so bad. It shakes the windows in the house. So I'm leaning away from those even though I know they wont be as bad with cat's. I just dont want the highway drone with long trips and passengers. Rock auto carries Walker "quiet flow" but I'm afraid they'll be too quiet lol.

Going from single to duals on the Vic and need some input.

I think with cats it won't be that bad, with a smaller engine and more insulation inside. I'd go with a Magnaflow, but you will have some noise inside. I prefer to turn the tips out, after the rear tires so that the sound can escape from under the car and won't reverberate back inside. Also place the mufflers back as far as possible.

My 2003 truck with MF does have some sound inside but I like it and it's not bad at all - just a slight rumble. Part of the reason I put MF on it...want to hear the engine!

Flowmaster has several other mufflers that are quieter than the old school 40s. Got the 40s on one from the 60s and '03 truck is much quieter...

Watch this it may help...I've seen it many times!!

Had 4" Borla Quad Stingers on my Vette. Awesome! Might consider some good headers too to also help kick the hp up a bit..
DSC05282.JPG

Back
Top Bottom