• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Multi cal pistol can

I'm actually looking at the Osprey 45 and thinking about adding the 9mm end cap...

It does look pretty large though...

Yea the size is the main reason I dont like multi-cal cans. I tend to go caliber specific.

If I get another .45 gun then I'll get a 45 can. Right now theres only one gun I want that doesnt come in 9mm: FNX 45 tactical.

I don't have it yet...but looking at the Obsidian 45.. good for 45 9mm and 300 blk

Anyone have one?

I have one, haven't put a lot of rounds through it yet, but from what I have done so far it is as good as the Octane, and has the advantage of the short/long configurations.

Also, you guys mention different endcaps for the Osprey above... I think you're confusing it with the Octane or Obsidian, because the Ospreys are not made to be disassembled. (Octane and Obsidian endcaps and pistons are interchangeable)

I have one, haven't put a lot of rounds through it yet, but from what I have done so far it is as good as the Octane, and has the advantage of the short/long configurations.

Also, you guys mention different endcaps for the Osprey above... I think you're confusing it with the Octane or Obsidian, because the Ospreys are not made to be disassembled. (Octane and Obsidian endcaps and pistons are interchangeable)

Yea I saw that when he mentioned it and I was thinking to myself "Man that must be new" LOL I haven't been following the latest suppressor designs and developments so I dont know but yea the Osprey is a sealed can.

IMG_6343.JPG
I have the Osprey 45 and I'm glad I went with that! Shooting 9mm through it is really quiet as well! I would definitely recommend getting a 45 can if you plan on using it on multi caliber hosts!

Dead Air Ghost? Good for all pistol calibers and subsonic .300 BLK. You can also run .22 LR in it, but not so sure how great that would sound.

Back
Top Bottom