• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Multiple guns in a single for sale post

GAGunguy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
260   1
Reaction score
Anybody else find it annoying/confusing to read thru and ad that has multiple guns for sale in it? The description is usually not well written enough to match up to the pictures that were posted. I guess this was an unintended consequence to charging for ads.

Okuma Okuma - maybe limit ads to one gun per ad? More revenue for you...easier for the rest of us to understand what's being offered. If this becomes the new norm, I would probably just skip over the multiple gun ads.

Anybody else find it annoying/confusing to read thru and ad that has multiple guns for sale in it? The description is usually not well written enough to match up to the pictures that were posted. I guess this was an unintended consequence to charging for ads.

Okuma Okuma - maybe limit ads to one gun per ad? More revenue for you...easier for the rest of us to understand what's being offered. If this becomes the new norm, I would probably just skip over the multiple gun ads.
Good suggestion. Hopefully OS will consider it.

its pretty simple,that one is higher than that one and the other one is way too high,might as well go to LGS and buy a new one cheaper,SEE?

I think the success rate of these type ads will determine if the sailors continue to do them...However I personally don't mind them

Anytime the rules are changed, there are always ways to circumvent the new rules that were not anticipated. At present, I am not aware of any rule that states one cannot have multiple guns for sale in a single ad. I don't believe the owners should have a knee jerk reaction to the multiple gun ad and change the rules again. Let those who want to do a multiple gun ad run them and see if the ads work or not. Give it six months or so, then we can have another rule change/fund raiser. Just my opinion, and what do I know?

Back
Top Bottom