• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Multiple guns in a single for sale post

Honestly I forgot that non supporters have to pay $1 now. That would explain why the lack of things that interest me. While I love the regulars here, most of the time they don't have stuff that interests me at a price that interests me.

It doesn't bother me if someone lists one item per ad, or 50 items per ad. That said if I can't easily tell what is being offered and at what price I hit the back button and move on.

This didn't just start when the $1 thing did. There were multiple gun ads way before that. As others have said, as long as it's well put together, I don't mind them.

Price with scope
Price without scope
Price with extra scope I got on a box somewhere
Price if I come to you
Price if you come to me
I have some ammo. Can negotiate price
Love the ones you need a code decipher tool coupled by a doctorate degree from MIT to figure what the seller wants. I usually send pm with an offer $100 for EVERYTHING on those listings.

.....usually get a response that isnt very nice:censored::wacko::violin:

The frustrating part is when they relist the same ad for 5 items but 4 have sold...

This,

I mean, really, how hard is it to edit the add to delete sold items.

Particularly aggravating when they continue to list the sold items in the ad header that shows up on the main page.

Not editing the ad is just pure damn laziness, - if you can post the ad, you can figure out how to edit it.

Back
Top Bottom