• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Muscle Loss

sniper22

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
203   0
Reaction score
Recently I totally lost all use of my right calf muscle. I'm sure its nerve related as I've had lower back problems for a lot of years.
Have any of yall experienced this before? It's mighty hard to walk and even harder to go up or down stairs without the use of your calf muscle to push with.

I have 2 vertebrae fused together and the 2 discs above the fusion have disintegrate to dust, as in not there at all. This causes a mega ton of pain and issues but after 20 years of pain meds I decided to stop taking it. Now the pain is manageable usually but lately its less than bearable

Recently I totally lost all use of my right calf muscle. I'm sure its nerve related as I've had lower back problems for a lot of years.
Have any of yall experienced this before? It's mighty hard to walk and even harder to go up or down stairs without the use of your calf muscle to push with.
Meat RX free . 7 years of limping in 6 months no more limping gone now for 3 years . God Bless stay strong and always do the opposite that they tell you

Dad went through this back in 2008. I dont remember the exact series of events but he had a herniated disc blow out. And he went quite a while before having surgery. During the waiting period, he lost all use of his right thigh and ham. Post surgery, it was still causing him problems. I dont think hes ever gotten back 100% of his muscle.

Sounds nerve related from the lumbar. Look into an AFO (ankle foot orthoses) to keep from falling and possibly causing additional injuries. PM me w/any questions.
Well, I Googled it and the brace looks like it would be a good idea. My right foot tries to turn inward. It actually draws inward and when trying to walk, it will cause you to roll your ankle if you ain't paying attention

Back
Top Bottom