• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Muscle Loss

Well, I Googled it and the brace looks like it would be a good idea. My right foot tries to turn inward. It actually draws inward and when trying to walk, it will cause you to roll your ankle if you ain't paying attention
I believe that drop foot is the leymans term for this and was the direction I was thinking. It, I believe is neuro and could be from the spine, I am only a doctor when there is a neked lady and here on ODT.

Hope you heal and find the right doctors who can not only find the problem but fix it.

Tony

I have lost a good portion of the right thumb muscle .. From my experience I’m pretty sure it’s from nerve damage in my neck .. sounds to me like you know where problem lies( in your lower back).. I wish I could tell you that exercise will help, but I’m not sure at this point it will.. talk to NDIrish1 NDIrish1 im sure he can help more than me , as I believe he is a physical therapist.. good luck brother

If you have any diabetes or neuropathy complications you would be best served to go to an certified orthotist to prevent any skin breakdown or complications…….

I have 2 vertebrae fused together and the 2 discs above the fusion have disintegrate to dust, as in not there at all. This causes a mega ton of pain and issues but after 20 years of pain meds I decided to stop taking it. Now the pain is manageable usually but lately its less than bearable
Weed is better for you.

I have lost a good portion of the right thumb muscle .. From my experience I’m pretty sure it’s from nerve damage in my neck .. sounds to me like you know where problem lies( in your lower back).. I wish I could tell you that exercise will help, but I’m not sure at this point it will.. talk to NDIrish1 NDIrish1 im sure he can help more than me , as I believe he is a physical therapist.. good luck brother
My right hand is numb usually every day, except the pinkie... I'm told its from my spine up between my shoulder blades.

If you have any diabetes or neuropathy complications you would be best served to go to an certified orthotist to prevent any skin breakdown or complications…….
I'm trying to find a real doctor that is willing help. I think PT is the way to go but they tell me I need a script in order to get therapy.

Back
Top Bottom