• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Music Midtown cancelled ?

I used to be a concert vendor in Atlanta. I've worked 3 Fallout Boy concerts, he and Jimmy Buffet were the worst concerts to work because they have their own personal set of rules pertaining to being bothered by the peasant employees and fans. Jimmy Buffet threw a fit once shouting because an employee asked him for his autograph. Godsmack were the nicest band I've ever met, they'd allow employees on their breaks to sit right next to the stage and didn't shy away from treating their fans like they mattered. Allot of artists were nice but the guys in Godsmack took it to another level of appreciation

First of all u have Zero feed back and second they can find other private venues for example Atlanta motor speedway go wine somewhere else
Award for dumbest retort and worst speller of the day goes to you, sir. Dude's been here since 2010, gtfo.

it wouldnt have surprised me if they couldnt have sold enough tickets and just used this as a scape goat.

Also not gonna lie, i've been to a few of these festivals and honestly would prefer no guns to be there. There are WAY to many ppl there that get way to loaded and just want to fight with everyone. With the numbers of festival goers and number of folks in atlanta that like to pop off, this would just end up as a riot and folks getting trampled to death.

Back
Top Bottom