• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MUSIC: What are you listening to right now?

I'm gonna light me a candle And say a prayer tonight Cause a black shadow crossed my path And my baby ain't coming back There's a cold wind-a blowin' Even tho its 96 degrees And I'm crying out for someone To help me, even tho i can't see That she's a bad bad woman Spending every dollar that i make Oh she's a bad bad woman And theres nothing I can say (INTERLUDE) Oh gonna buy me a black eldorado Or maybe a baby-red corvette anything anything to help me try and forget Those looks, legs and kisses Are why she closed her eyes She'd wrap herself around me I can't believe they were lies Cause she's a bad bad woman She's a bad bad woman (she's such a bad woman) She's a bad bad woman She's a bad bad girl She's a bad bad woman (I don't want her no more) She's a bad bad girl She's a bad bad woman She xxxxxx all your world (INTERLUDE) Whooooaaaa I know I know I know I know I'm not the only one There's a whole lotta pain goin' round But I can't think about anyone else Cause it's me that's gonna drown Throw me a lot-saver Cause I'm drowning in a sea of despair She's no good (I know she's no good) You can do better (Na could I really do better ) Because I'm oooh going down She's a bad bad woman She's a bad bad girl She's a bad bad woman She's a bad bad girl

Back
Top Bottom