• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MUST MEET A POLICE STATION?

In the past I've met at a police station twice, both times trading with officers.

One guy I met at a shopping center turned out be a local city police chief. He had one of his officers watching us from across the parking lot, and once he established that I was OK the guy drove over and hung out talking with us for a while.

14141786_10207369428215879_5673224291403822471_n.jpg

In the past I've met at a police station twice, both times trading with officers.

One guy I met at a shopping center turned out be a local city police chief. He had one of his officers watching us from across the parking lot, and once he established that I was OK the guy drove over and hung out talking with us for a while.

So the cop was scared that you were going to do him harm or rob him.
Damn. There is no wonder that people get shot, just for the hell of it.
LE needs to stop hiring scared little boys who are afraid of dogs and getting shot at.

JUST READ THIS AD. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR AWHILE! IS THIS NEW? OR HAVE I JUST BEEN MISSING IT! THATS A DEAL BREAKER FOR ME.IF YOUR ARE SCARED SAY YOU ARE SCARED. THIS IS NOT. THAT OTHER SITE! WILD BILL
Scared of what? I have no problem meeting at a police station. I've done more than one trade with officers nearby in a public parking lot. In one instance the officer was in their cruiser doing paperwork when we arrived in an isolated side lot. The trade include an ammo can full of 5.56 and a knife. The officer looked up when we had the can open on my trunk with the knife out. He smiled, nodded and went back to his paper work. We chatted for a few minutes before taking off.

You do realize that a significant portion of our members are LEO? He might just be at work.

Back
Top Bottom