• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 11/3 and 11/4 hunts were the best I've ever had!

Thanks for being ethical and only taking the good shots you feel comfortable with!
I always try to. I've only had to track one deer, it was a doe I took with my bow every other deer I've killed had either dropped or I've seen it fall close. I've seen too many people gut shoot a good deer because it wasn't a good shot. I was always taught to give it a swift death without suffering. There was one shot on the first one I had but didn't take because I was shaking too bad haha

Congratulations on a successful season and my hat is off to you for knowing yours and your firearm’s limitations. Good luck from here on out.
thank you sir! Kinda upset at myself for using both my buck tags already but at the same time not many people get to say they took two good bucks on the same weekend. Being on doe patrol I think I'll break out the bow and use it only for a bit of a challenge.

Great story and congrats on the hunts.I am carrying a orange camo knife on my side a friend gave me at a M&G hope to get some oh his luck out of it.Thanks Man

Speaking of knives, It may sound odd but I have a Damascus skinner I bought at the outdoor blast a few years ago, I've used it on every single deer I've killed.

Back
Top Bottom