• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 1984 4runner a year in review.

Body was done at a shop in Chattanooga off Roseville blvd. Looks like a Toyota junkyard and only use it if you can live with out your Toyota for 6-9 months. The cost is right though, only cost me $1500. Not a perfect job, but incredible for the price and amount of body work done.

Currently my 88 is at his shop and has been there 8 months. Needed a little more work than the 84, but still he is just slow. Should be between $1500-$2000.

Engine and trans I did with the help of a friend at his shop at his house.

Body was done at a shop in Chattanooga off Roseville blvd. Looks like a Toyota junkyard and only use it if you can live with out your Toyota for 6-9 months. The cost is right though, only cost me $1500. Not a perfect job, but incredible for the price and amount of body work done.

Currently my 88 is at his shop and has been there 8 months. Needed a little more work than the 84, but still he is just slow. Should be between $1500-$2000.

Engine and trans I did with the help of a friend at his shop at his house.
yeah thats a great price. Was just curious, thanks!

and the trucks looks great by the way, inside and out you really out did yourself!

Thanks, been a fun budget build. When I drove to NM to pick it up from my little brother, I decided the little 4runner had had a hard enough life. It was time to restore it and make it a driver. It’s spent all the time it needed on trails from SC, AZ, and NM and still started after sitting 3 years. It’s getting close to completion, but I still may go back to retro white disc wheels.

Back
Top Bottom