• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 240" Morning

As I've grown older I've taught myself not to be a bragger, but if I ever have a day in the woods like that there is no doubt that everybody who's ever met me will know what I went and done......... congrats on a once in a lifetime hunt!

Everything that everyone said is true Karl. We are all envious of your morning hunt. Hunts like that NEVER happen, to anyone.
We are damned glad it happened to one of OUR BROTHERS, and we thank you for sharing it with us. Congrats brother, you did well!

Thanks Brother. That means alot to me. You and I see eye to eye. I hope this happens to you next.

Thanks Brother. That means alot to me. You and I see eye to eye. I hope this happens to you next.

I have lived my life to the fullest and been extremely fortunate, with the memories I have of extraordinary hunting and fishing trips..I fear that my days of quest are just about over..When I see members like you accomplish things that many dream of, I am tickled. Congrats and thanks for sharing your adventure and story...By all means you should indeed be proud!! Well done Sir!

That would be nice my brother, but IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

Another brother of mine told me he has to work the Georgia game tomorrow. He asked me to take his 14 year old son hunting since he couldn't. Now if I get to witness his son take his 1st and or 2nd deer, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Wish us luck!

I have lived my life to the fullest and been extremely fortunate, with the memories I have of extraordinary hunting and fishing trips..I fear that my days of quest are just about over..When I see members like you accomplish things that many dream of, I am tickled. Congrats and thanks for sharing your adventure and story...By all means you should indeed be proud!! Well done Sir!

Thank you DD. You are the Man and I hope you still have some days like this ahead of you.

That would be nice my brother, but IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

Another brother of mine told me he has to work the Georgia game tomorrow. He asked me to take his 14 year old son hunting since he couldn't. Now if I get to witness his son take his 1st and or 2nd deer, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Wish us luck!

Best of luck to you both!

Back
Top Bottom