• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 87 Cutty

My first car was a 1978 Cutlass. I owned a few of them over the years. My last one was a low mileage 1987 that I bought with a bad V6 motor in it. The body and interior were in great shape.
I put a 310 Wildcat motor in it out of a 1964 Buick LeSabre. I hooked it to a 350 transmission. I put dual exhaust on it. It looked awesome, sounded mean and would haul ass.

www_pro_touring_com_attachment_php_44b63d2c3d644ca3d9a1c62c83509b98._.jpg

These are some of the ideas that catch my eye. Thoughts?

^ badass!

87 was the last year, wasn't it? I mean for the G body RWD models. I had a step uncle that bought the Hurst Olds version new. But by then it was basically just a sticker set and a few badges on a regular Cutlass. Probably my favorite thing about the Olds cars from back then and earlier was their rally wheels. Some of the best looking ( yet hard to get clean) factory wheels ever.

Oh yeah, don't drive that car anywhere near Macon. The thugs will literally kill for that style Cutlass/ Monte Carlo.

From Wikipedia:
1987 was the final year for the rear-wheel drive sedan, and both coupe models received a restyled header panel with composite headlights. A Buick 231 was the base motor alongside the Oldsmobile 307. For its final year, the 442 package was moved to the Supreme model.

1988 was the final year for the rear-wheel drive Cutlass Supreme. It was badged Cutlass Supreme Classic, and 27,678 were built.[5] The 2-door coupe (produced alongside the Chevrolet Monte Carlo at GM's Pontiac, Michigan plant) continued, until the new front-wheel drive version was released in December 1987. The Olds 307 was the only available engine.

87 was the last year, wasn't it? I mean for the G body RWD models. I had a step uncle that bought the Hurst Olds version new. But by then it was basically just a sticker set and a few badges on a regular Cutlass. Probably my favorite thing about the Olds cars from back then and earlier was their rally wheels. Some of the best looking ( yet hard to get clean) factory wheels ever.

Oh yeah, don't drive that car anywhere near Macon. The thugs will literally kill for that style Cutlass/ Monte Carlo.

thats everywhere. i had mine stolen from marta hightower station

Back
Top Bottom