Device Type
  1. Phone
Browser
Chrome

Gimmebackmybullets

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
First let me say that Im about as electronically challenged as a dinosaur when it comes to definitions of simple computer terms, so this could possibly be an error on my part. But either way, it's annoying. When I post an ad it won't let me load pics off my photos gallery. I've never had that problem in the past. And I can send pics from gallery to a private message, when I have someone interested in the Item. I think I'm a 5 yr supporter. Or at least that is what I was told before the ODT software Update. However after trying to figure this out for myself for over an hour one nite, and I don't remember how I got to the page but it indicated I had used my 3 free posts up already for that particular time period. (About a week ago). Anyhow, if it's operator error I hope someone can educate me on correcting this issue.
Oh yeah. One more thing. Just want to say I really enjoy the time I spend on ODT. And all the all the great folks I've met. It's about the only place that can get me laughing uncontrollably, at times, yet still chat, with decent folks with basically the same views, and values that I was raised with.
Thanks ODT.

Upvote 0
Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing when you click the "Upload Pictures" button when posting an ad? I just tested on Android and it worked fine, so I just need to know what you're seeing.

As I said before, it could be operator error. But my kid did not know how to load the pics either, on my phone. She has the other than android phone.I mentioned that ODT mods needed a screenshot. So,She took a pic of my phone showing this screen and sent it to my gallery. This thread let me load from gallery. But the ad thread will not. Or at least not the way it has allowed that function in the past.

Attachments

• IMG_6243.jpg
    IMG_6243.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 15
In the photo there’s a red button near the top that says “Upload Pictures” what happens when you click that?

Back
Top Bottom