• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Ak Project

The irons are just off hitting to the right of the outer circle on the targets. I will have to move the site drum but didn't have anything to do it at the range. I was able to get the dot close to being sited in. Here's a mag of Tula at 50 yds bracing on the mag firing as fast a I could get the dot back on target.
IMG_20171229_162514182_HDR.jpg

I was wary of the underfolder but it's not bad at all. Wrapping the stock in Paracord helps as does using a dot to reduce the need for a firm cheek weld. My shoulder and cheek are no worse the wear than before the range.

The irons are just off hitting to the right of the outer circle on the targets. I will have to move the site drum but didn't have anything to do it at the range. I was able to get the dot close to being sited in. Here's a mag of Tula at 50 yds bracing on the mag firing as fast a I could get the dot back on target.
View attachment 1443039
That's the human torso @ 50 yds.....looks good to me man.

View attachment 1443039

Nice shooting buddy! Hate I couldn't join the fun today.

Just some updates. Added an ultimak rail with a TRS 25. I ordered a primary arms dot but couldn't wait. Homemade sling.

View attachment 1443023
That's funny I do the same thing when I can't wait for a red dot. I got a TRS - 25 that plays fill-in while I wait for higher end dots. It's not a bad red dot that battery just dies quick and I wish it was a TAD brighter but much better than no optics and I've had one on a 7.62 as well held up fine.
Good on the paracord it helps for sure. When your underfolder starts to sag don't freak out. You can tighten them a bit but it's an inherent issue with all UFs and just the way the cookie crumbles. I still like em!

AKM looks good man enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom