• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My (almost) five-year anniversary giveaway! Most Wanted Iraq Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, ODT'ers. In April I'll have been with you for five years. Wow.

For the obligatory give away, I've got a NEW UNOPENED pack of IRAQI Most Wanted Playing cards.

As an added "goodie" (or "baddie" depending on your glock-thoughts) I'll throw in an opened deck of Gen 4 Glock cards featuring the Gunny.

Everybody gets one entry, Supporters get two, All vets get FOUR. I'd like to say that any Red-Legs from the "Global War on Terrorism" get more, but that would be too much like favoritism.

I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner next Wednesday night.

And shipping's on me. Dingo, I'll ship to down under if you win.

Good luck, and God Bless,

View attachment 1018831 View attachment 1018832
put me in for vet.

32 more minutes ladies and gentlemen (and other ODTers, although I prefer to think of all of you as EITHER ladies or gentlemen: as to the latter, please remember that we are in the South and every man is a gentleman until proven to be a scoundrel, a scalawag, a coward, or a cur {that's an original GodBlessTheUSA quote, please give me credit when using that quote, I'll tell the story some day}. Also, all women and young women are ladies...period, not open for discussion or argument. The "Y-chromosome deficiency" {another of my original quotes} should not be viewed as a negative, but rather an enhancement to God's creation. Eve was God's crowning and last creation. Let us all remember that and treat all women as ladies, worthy of our protection, love and respect.)

In 29 minutes I'll pick a number. (took 3 minutes to write that missive above).

Thank you for your participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom