• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My balls have never been so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now just to put a perspective on what other buyers may see per your list. esp when its listed as deal of the day

Flawless Glock 17 Gen 4 -$550 - at this point (unless it comes with the other parts) it is just a lower so in all honesty 200-250 bucks
5 factory Glock 17 round mags (2 mags w/+4 bases) - 80. dunno how many it came with but i'd agree 80 for 5 mags is a good deal
Trijicon night sights big orange front -$80 - $60
ZEV Burnt Bronze dimpled+threaded barrel UNFIRED BNIB (1/2x28) -$275 - 175
ZEV Fulcrum adjustable drop-in red/black trigger -$250 - 150
ZEV stainless pin set -$20 -20
ZEV extended mag release -$35 - 20
ZEV extended slide release -$30 - 20
ZEV barrel box included
Backstraps included
Original box included

im about right short of 800 to build this

again just trying to give perspective

And unless you're a FFL/ZEV dealer then you're not going to be getting the barrel/trigger/etc for that low. My prices there were all pre tax.

Now just to put a perspective on what other buyers may see per your list. esp when its listed as deal of the day

Flawless Glock 17 Gen 4 -$550 - at this point (unless it comes with the other parts) it is just a lower so in all honesty 200-250 bucks
5 factory Glock 17 round mags (2 mags w/+4 bases) - 80. dunno how many it came with but i'd agree 80 for 5 mags is a good deal
Trijicon night sights big orange front -$80 - $60
ZEV Burnt Bronze dimpled+threaded barrel UNFIRED BNIB (1/2x28) -$275 - 175
ZEV Fulcrum adjustable drop-in red/black trigger -$250 - 150
ZEV stainless pin set -$20 -20
ZEV extended mag release -$35 - 20
ZEV extended slide release -$30 - 20
ZEV barrel box included
Backstraps included
Original box included

im about right short of 800 to build this

again just trying to give perspective

However I do get what you're saying. I'm just venting frustration.

However I do get what you're saying. I'm just venting frustration.

oh trust me man i totally get you, it sucks to put something nice up and just get tire kickers but like others have said you are looking at a pretty limited market for these kinda things so it may be better to open up your nets

I agree with the put it back stock and part it out comment.

I drove a couple cars off the lot and they were then used cars.

I want to buy a classic mustang. The parts individually new are very high to build the car I have.
The used cars that have them are priced less, however, as soon as I factor in the cost of having to replace a major part, then the used price is high.
Used is used.
Many people dump used items at the early signs of failure.

An alibi is better than a BOS. What are you afraid of if you did nothing wrong?
The shooting or transfer.

image.jpg

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...cArthur-Red-Carpet-Inn-Bohemia-222806241.html
Yep, sold one awhile back it changed hands like 10 times and ended up in the above hotel shooting, I got the call, it freaked me out a bit, but I did nothing wrong, I didn't pull the trigger and I didn't sell it to the out of state resident so I was in the clear and nothing ever came back on me other than the weird feeling for awhile that something I owned for years ended up in the wrong hand due to no fault of my own.

BOS is a seller/buyer decision, I don't have a problem with it either way as long as no one is asking for my detailed information, simple BOS with name of buyer seller, date, signature and description/sn of the pistol is fine but I don't give out personal information like DL numbers, addresses, and such.

Abused from low ball offers in my entire life compared to the offers I've received in the last few months on ODT...wow....it's insane.

I price moderate. Yes I price high at times but hell, I have a Glock 17 posted now with some costly but efficient upgrades, all in all retail speaking it's $1400 Or so before taxes/shipping. I am facing medical issues and need $ considerably quick so I'm asking $1,000 which saves the average joe minimum $400 if they wanted the same build.

I have been offered $600 from one dude, saying my upgrades are not that expensive or useful and unless it had a red dot it's only worth $600. Then a $750 offer because I'm way overpriced since his buddy gets him ZEV parts on the low low way cheaper than msrp.

If you can't afford the MF don't offer me trash. I'm not talking about someone offering $75-$100 less than asking price. That's respectable. But if you offer me half my already reasonable asking price then please go play in traffic because that's honestly just straight disrespect in my eyes.

End rant

Just add "low all offers will be ignored" to your ad ,then move on ...

I have never understood spending the coin to upgrade a Glock (ZEV)

Reminds me of the Honda Civic boys in 2001 with the trunk wings and lame ass mufflers...

It's a Glock and always will be lmao!
Yeah I get that, cheaper to just buy a Sig or HK to start with...

:behindsofa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom