• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My balls have never been so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I see your point. I've never really known any other site to sell on aside from ODT. Don't you need to be FFL to use Gunbroker? And I've always heard bad things about armslist. If I'm wrong PM me!

No need to be an FFL on gunbroker... Typically need to ship to a FFL for the buyer and then the local FFL would do the standard tansfer forms. Gunbroker is the really the place for true high-end, rare or collector type guns. Much larger audience with some dudes with deep pockets and willing to spend it get what they want.

Don't get offended by the low offers. Many are just offering what they are willing to pay for it. One man's treasure is another man's trash and that goes both ways.

Sorry to hear of Medical issue. I am sure that you really don't' want to sell but need to and that in itself is aggravating . keep you chin up tell the low-ballers ( whom I like:thumb: they make the game interesting and funny) EDs Pawn has their used Glocks for 325 with a box of ammo. .....................best of luck to ya!

Abused from low ball offers in my entire life compared to the offers I've received in the last few months on ODT...wow....it's insane.

I price moderate. Yes I price high at times but hell, I have a Glock 17 posted now with some costly but efficient upgrades, all in all retail speaking it's $1400 Or so before taxes/shipping. I am facing medical issues and need $ considerably quick so I'm asking $1,000 which saves the average joe minimum $400 if they wanted the same build.

I have been offered $600 from one dude, saying my upgrades are not that expensive or useful and unless it had a red dot it's only worth $600. Then a $750 offer because I'm way overpriced since his buddy gets him ZEV parts on the low low way cheaper than msrp.

If you can't afford the MF don't offer me trash. I'm not talking about someone offering $75-$100 less than asking price. That's respectable. But if you offer me half my already reasonable asking price then please go play in traffic because that's honestly just straight disrespect in my eyes.

End rant
Respectful on the internet lol. Sell all the stuff separate man and then just put the glock up by itself for $600.00 :pop2:

Guns, Harley's, and Silver all have something in common....Guns you can dress them the way you want, I think it will lower the playing field of those that would want to buy it. Harley's same thing, Silver if you are looking for a specific year, place minted and condition. That will lower the field also, but if you are in for just trade or selling to the biggest audience, silver rounds are the way to go. If OP does not get that much interest as is, part it out might be the best way to go..Just a thought

Abused from low ball offers in my entire life compared to the offers I've received in the last few months on ODT...wow....it's insane.

I price moderate. Yes I price high at times but hell, I have a Glock 17 posted now with some costly but efficient upgrades, all in all retail speaking it's $1400 Or so before taxes/shipping. I am facing medical issues and need $ considerably quick so I'm asking $1,000 which saves the average joe minimum $400 if they wanted the same build.

I have been offered $600 from one dude, saying my upgrades are not that expensive or useful and unless it had a red dot it's only worth $600. Then a $750 offer because I'm way overpriced since his buddy gets him ZEV parts on the low low way cheaper than msrp.

If you can't afford the MF don't offer me trash. I'm not talking about someone offering $75-$100 less than asking price. That's respectable. But if you offer me half my already reasonable asking price then please go play in traffic because that's honestly just straight disrespect in my eyes.

End rant
relax..sucker for every seat...but..its like a piece of art work..its value is all in the eye of the beholder and hopefully others see the same picture..otherwise put it back to stock and get what you can for it...or if you can wait until january..prices will be a sellers market

That escalated quickly...

The reason for tha
I have never understood spending the coin to upgrade a Glock (ZEV)

Reminds me of the Honda Civic boys in 2001 with the trunk wings and lame ass mufflers...

It's a Glock and always will be lmao!

You must have never put a *properly* upgraded Glock to the test. Your analogy has no correlation to this my man. A Glock with the right upgrades will perform just as well as any. Not to mention eat any load you feed it. And people pay for them. On here it's tougher but hey, I'm realizing my options now.

I never buy anything, guns,cars,boats,bikes,anything without keeping in mind what I can sell it for later....

If I customize anything it is something I plan on keeping,if later i decide to sell it it will go back solid stock
and the upgrades ,custom parts kept for later or sold separately....................

Easiest way that I've found....................

The reason for tha

You must have never put a *properly* upgraded Glock to the test. Your analogy has no correlation to this my man. A Glock with the right upgrades will perform just as well as any. Not to mention eat any load you feed it. And people pay for them. On here it's tougher but hey, I'm realizing my options now.

#boresightsolutions

%ZEV

Then come back and talk to me

Hahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom