• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My balls have never been so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man I'm just busting your balls...I'm not a GLOCK fan boy as people can tell by my post all over the ODT...but I realize everybody has their own taste and I respect that...just I'm a fun loving redneck honkey and proud of it...it's all in fun

It happens. I tried to sell a DSA FAL recently on ODT for what I thought was a fair price. After lowering the price and zero nibbles, I listed it on GB. A guy hit "Buy It Now" on day 4 of the auction.

Sometimes you just need a larger target market. Don't hammer the buyers on ODT and don't give it away. Just try to sell it elsewhere.

image.jpeg

It happens. I tried to sell a DSA FAL recently on ODT for what I thought was a fair price. After lowering the price and zero nibbles, I listed it on GB. A guy hit "Buy It Now" on day 4 of the auction.

Sometimes you just need a larger target market. Don't hammer the buyers on ODT and don't give it away. Just try to sell it elsewhere.

Ended up selling the above pictured package except I gave 5 mags away instead of just the 4 pictured. Sold it today for $870. I was asking $1000. Which was fair imho but oh well.
However for my full ZEV 19 / RMR package below (that I've got listed on here) I believe I'm going to give gunbroker a try. Will it be difficult to sell on GB if I'm a new member or if I don't any rep? Or does anyone know if I'll be able to make a sale on gunbroker without any hassle or trouble having never done one on there before?

Any constructive feedback is welcomed! Thanks guys.

image.jpeg

You may have to do the proof of identity with Gunbroker, if so, you should get started on that, as it takes them a couple of days to process it. If they still do that. I went through it a few years ago, had to fax or email a scan of my driver's license. Maybe it isn't done like that anymore, dunno.

Overall, Gunbroker is easy to use (it's basically first-generation Ebay software). My only issue with GB is the costs associated, but I've sold a few things successfully on GB that I couldn't move here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom