• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My balls have never been so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing a $1000 Glock on the ODT is like bringing an ugly chic with a nice body to the party. All the haters gawk, but deep down inside they all know.......they'd hit it.
Lol....I Probably would the chic...dang sure wouldn't the block...for that kinda money you could get a real gun

I see nothing wrong with spending lot of money on making a glock more personal. I got one in the works as well. Just gotta be realistic and know you're not going to come out good if you decide to sell.

Custom anything is only valuable to the owner, or the two people across the country that have exactly the same tastes.

You never build a custom (insert item here) and expect to recoupe any of your expenses.
Better to put as close to OE and sell the custom stuff separate.
That's what's up!

View attachment 862105

Ended up selling the above pictured package except I gave 5 mags away instead of just the 4 pictured. Sold it today for $870. I was asking $1000. Which was fair imho but oh well.
However for my full ZEV 19 / RMR package below (that I've got listed on here) I believe I'm going to give gunbroker a try. Will it be difficult to sell on GB if I'm a new member or if I don't any rep? Or does anyone know if I'll be able to make a sale on gunbroker without any hassle or trouble having never done one on there before?

Any constructive feedback is welcomed! Thanks guys.

View attachment 862114

I see why you didn't get the 1k you were asking for now. No stippled grip.

ODT Glock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom