• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My balls have never been so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep it is definitely handy and easy to do local face to face transactions with folks here on ODT but for somethings GB is just better suited. Yes it is more a of a hassle but to sell something like that, you will usually do much better in a bigger pond.

Abused from low ball offers in my entire life compared to the offers I've received in the last few months on ODT...wow....it's insane.

I price moderate. Yes I price high at times but hell, I have a Glock 17 posted now with some costly but efficient upgrades, all in all retail speaking it's $1400 Or so before taxes/shipping. I am facing medical issues and need $ considerably quick so I'm asking $1,000 which saves the average joe minimum $400 if they wanted the same build.

I have been offered $600 from one dude, saying my upgrades are not that expensive or useful and unless it had a red dot it's only worth $600. Then a $750 offer because I'm way overpriced since his buddy gets him ZEV parts on the low low way cheaper than msrp.

If you can't afford the MF don't offer me trash. I'm not talking about someone offering $75-$100 less than asking price. That's respectable. But if you offer me half my already reasonable asking price then please go play in traffic because that's honestly just straight disrespect in my eyes.

End rant
Oh here we go in 5,4,3,2,1

Custom anything is only valuable to the owner, or the two people across the country that have exactly the same tastes.

You never build a custom (insert item here) and expect to recoupe any of your expenses.
Better to put as close to OE and sell the custom stuff separate.
The Truth spoken here. Thanks.

We got “fastfished” AGAIN!

D82F70BD-1F94-4EE7-954E-9C60B59E7AA5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom