• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My brother's gone missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ODT brothers/sisters,

I need your thoughts/prayers. You all have been a second family to me over the years and I really appreciate all of you. I've made some really great friends and had a ton of laughs. You all mean a lot to me, so it comes with a heavy heart that I want to let you in on what's been going on today.

I received a call this morning that my older brother has been missing for three weeks. He was last seen up in northern Minnesota ice fishing. He's been told to get off the ice because it's friggin' April and it's not safe. Nobody has heard from him since. He has a serious drug past, so it's not uncommon for him to go missing for weeks/months at a time, but he's been clean for two years now. However, this time is different because nobody has heard or seen him. Normally when he goes missing, his girlfriend, roommate, co-workers, boss, attorney....someone has seen him and been in communication with him so we at least knew he was alive. This time around is very worrisome because NOBODY has seen or heard from him and it's been three weeks. My mom, for the first time ever, filed a missing person's report with the county where he lives. No word all day.

I did speak with his boss today and a few of his friends and found out that he was hanging around some random girl who's know in the area as a "party" girl; not his girlfriend. My hope is that he just fell off the wagon and is on a bender somewhere, which isn't great, especially since he's been clean the last two years, but at least he's alive somewhere.

My ultimate fear is that he fell through the ice and is waiting to be found. I'm pretty worried about him and my mom's a wreck.

I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers!

That's all for now. I'll update this when I know more.

You and your Family are in my Prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom