• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My brother's gone missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone posted his information on the local FACEBOOK sites where he was living out there. It's a longshot but probably would get faster results than placing an ad in the paper.

Not sure how competent or concerned LEO is out there but they can be slow to respond to a grown man missing and first assumption is that he just left on his own. That's what happened to a friend of mine who's son went missing after driving home one night from a party he had went to. Because the son was college age boy the LEO weren't to concerned initially and weeks went by before they took it seriously.

hands.jpg

No! The police requested phone records today. That's it. Nothing. No word.

Sorry to hear that. 1 month gone by and they are just now obtaining phone records? That's frustrating! It's exactly what LEO here in GA did when my friend's son went missing. They drug their a##. I think if this happened to me and I had the financial means I would hire a P.I. to find him or what happened to him.

I assume they have checked credit cards or bank for any activity since he disappeared?

Sorry to hear that. 1 month gone by and they are just now obtaining phone records? That's frustrating! It's exactly what LEO here in GA did when my friend's son went missing. They drug their a##. I think if this happened to me and I had the financial means I would hire a P.I. to find him or what happened to him.

I assume they have checked credit cards or bank for any activity since he disappeared?

He's been missing for three weeks, but report wasn't filed until this week. From what I hear, they're not dragging their asses on this. They seem to care and are being very thorough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom