• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My C&R license has expired

Jahoosafat

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
121   0
Reaction score
Hope that maybe someone here can shed som light on my situation. About 4 years ago I moved to Florida. While I was living there and maintaining a dual residence in both Georgia and Florida, my C and R expired. My renewal paperwork came to my residence in Georgia but since I had a Florida drivers license and two addresses I hesitated to renew. Well that was three years ago and I now reside full time in Georgia again and want to simply renew my C&R without going through the whole process again. Anyone have an idea as to how to proceed? Thank you in advance.

Hope that maybe someone here can shed som light on my situation. About 4 years ago I moved to Florida. While I was living there and maintaining a dual residence in both Georgia and Florida, my C and R expired. My renewal paperwork came to my residence in Georgia but since I had a Florida drivers license and two addresses I hesitated to renew. Well that was three years ago and I now reside full time in Georgia again and want to simply renew my C&R without going through the whole process again. Anyone have an idea as to how to proceed? Thank you in advance.

Just kick it old school and OC

No idea - go to your Counties courthouse and ask them... Don't take your gun.

Just start fresh. No advantage to even attempting to renew.
Yeah. This is what I was going to do. I had just hoped that it may still be on file and I could get them to send me the renewal forms again since I had previously destroyed them. I did call the ATL ATF number and that was about as much help as calling the IRS. Guess that I will start over. Thanks for your insight NW and best regards.

Last I saw it was only taking 2 to 3 weeks from forms mailed to receiving license. When you start fresh, start a new bound book too as nothing in your old bound book applies to your new license. You don't have to keep the old bound book either. Just shred it.

Back
Top Bottom