• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My CC PERMIT DENIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem, 3 charges, from 77,78.79 . All which we dropped, or payed,or time served! ( just never closed on the books)
So at every renew I have to do the deed go to the ****ing DC ZOO! Deal with the zoo keeper, and all the ****ing Primates!
why can’t they get it straight? I have my CC, have had for years, but it’s this way ever time! Wtf
Well, since nobody else has asked, what were the charges?

Got my 1st carry permit in 1990. Renewed every 5 years, 2005 went to renew in DeKalb and they pulled up a charge from Dec 1979,simple battery. Had to get a $5 letter from upstairs in the courthouse and bring it back down to basement area. Kept that copy and carry it in each time I renew. and BTW it was in a 3 foot book of old records not on a computer

law-lawyer.gif

To be fair....it seems like you have a while ago.

Got my 1st carry permit in 1990. Renewed every 5 years, 2005 went to renew in DeKalb and they pulled up a charge from Dec 1979,simple battery. Had to get a $5 letter from upstairs in the courthouse and bring it back down to basement area. Kept that copy and carry it in each time I renew. and BTW it was in a 3 foot book of old records not on a computer
Understand

This is the problem, 3 charges, from 77,78.79 . All which we dropped, or payed,or time served! ( just never closed on the books)
So at every renew I have to do the deed go to the ****ing DC ZOO! Deal with the zoo keeper, and all the ****ing Primates!
why can’t they get it straight? I have my CC, have had for years, but it’s this way ever time! Wtf

Without reading more , " All which were dropped or , or paid, or time served !"

Does this mean you were convicted ? Were the charges DV or Felonies ? (hence they are still on your record ) ?

Seem's If you were given a permit in the past these issues should be cleared up by now ?
BUT
Nothing surprises me these days . GL

Speeding 138 in 75! Less than a oz! Air boat on the Chattahoochee!(Failure to stop)

Was the speeding a Felony ?

Seem's the weed would not be an issue , ( my 2 + UA -Ounce convictions were not an issue ) ; 'Air Boat on the Hooch = a Felony ? ..

I was denied ( on my first attempt ,I waited cause of the weed convictions , the last being in 2007 ) but the thing stopping me was a Simple Battery charge in Jan 2001 , I had to write a letter to the Probate Court Judge explaining what happened but that was not good enough , then did a Zoom Hearing with the Judge & it was then approved .

It was in Cobb Co , I applied in late Aug & received my Permit Card in Early Nov .

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom