• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My clutch on my bike isn't fully disengaging when depressing the hand clutch.

Clutch cable at the clutch housing. 12 mm wrench if my mind is correct. Loosen the jam nut and adjust the main cable 1/2 turn tighter.. cable adjustment on bar is only there for clutch feel on lever. But Suzuki is notorious for a brisk engagement on 600/ 750 motors
I got her fixed up brother the clutch cable was sliding back and forth a half inch and the adjustment screws were loose. Thanks brother.

I'll give you 500 for it.
Did you get you some new pipes for the Harley yet? How do they sound? Is the bike still treating you right? I still have yet to pick up the 716 LOL. Probably will get it when Dave gets back from his vacation. You will have to come grab lunch with us when we do.

Did you get you some new pipes for the Harley yet? How do they sound? Is the bike still treating you right? I still have yet to pick up the 716 LOL. Probably will get it when Dave gets back from his vacation. You will have to come grab lunch with us when we do.

Yeah BIKER13 BIKER13 hooked me up. Sounds much better and looks great. Still haven't put 20 miles on it. Went to test out the new pipes and broke the shift linkage. Putting a new one on now.

Back
Top Bottom