• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My COVID log

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
Day 1: woke up to low grade fever (100.4) and a typical (for me) headache. This is my normal time of year for a sinus infection so that was my first thought. My daughter had tested herself yesterday with a CVS rapid kit and was positive. I bought one just to rule it out but I showed positive too. Fast forward to 1:00 this afternoon, I signed in to a local med stop for a Dr. given test hoping my home kit was a false positive. Well 4 hours later I finally got my second test which was also positive. Not feeling bad today but they prescribed azithromycin and steroid. I’m also taking zinc, vitamin D and vitamin C.

Add an ionophore to your supplement regimen. It actually allows zinc to get into your cells and combat the virus better. Zinc is less effective by itself. One of the better ones to use is quercetin. Also get zinc picolinate 15-30 mg 2x per day . Easier to absorb. Other ionophores include egcg as in green tea and I believe tumeric curcumin but don't quote me on the latter. Take care

Back
Top Bottom