• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My COVID log

Day 2: not a bad day thankfully. Tylenol has knocked out the fever. No headache today. Rx started this morning. Zpack, steroid, cough suppressant. At this very moment I don’t even feel like I’m sick. Zinc, D, and C seem to be working well too. Hopefully this is going to be minor. I did purchase a pulse oximeter to monitor my oxygen output in my lungs. 95% and up is normal. I’ve been steady at 97%-98%.

on another note: my mother-in-law and my mother have both tested positive today. Both thought they had a sinus infection.

Continually praying for a speeding recovery for you and all of your family! Continue to monitor the blood o2 levels. You are sitting pretty at the moment.

I got it July 19 of 2020,
low fever for a couple day's,
lost all taste and smell,
felt like S*** for about a week,
other than that uneventful.

On a side note, neither my wife or 21 year old son ever came down with it, or had any symptom's even though being stuck in the same house the whole time.

Guess we were blessed.:)

Day 3: feeling back to normal. No fever at all without Tylenol. No coughing, no headache, no aches or pain. Oxygen level still holding at 97%. Guess I can consider myself one of the lucky ones.
The covid tests pick up other SARs also I think. Even though it was positive you could have had something else. According to media you definitely did not have the delta to recover so quickly but you could and media is blowing it up. Confusing world

I had it twice. Well, first one in July 2020. Daughter had it, lost taste and smell but that was about it for her (22). Wife and I got tested and I tested positive, wife negative. I had no symptoms at all so probably a false positive for me. We never took any precautions with the daughter. Second time was in November 2020. Definitely had it then, thought I had a sinus or ear infection, small fever, fatigue, got tested and positive. Felt crappy but not serious for 3-4 days then lost taste and smell for 12 days. I mean nothing, I could have eaten ****e and not known it. I did take vitamin D and had some antibiotics left over from my world travels and Advil but that was it. Then after 10 days I was back to normal except for taste and smell. Took about 2 months for it to come back completely. Wife got tested after I was positive and again negative. We slept in the same bed and no precautions. How is that? She then went and got antibody test and negative too. Must be something in people’s dna that affects people differently.

All I had was sniffles and slight sore throat. My sense of smell gave out but returned about a month later. Since then, mint smells and tastes awful to me. So brushing my teeth and chewing gum sucks now.
I swear i had it back in nov 2020 but never got tested. completely lost smell and taste for a month but nothing else. my smell and taste is still screwed up today. The same soap ive used for 5+ years now smells terrible and chemically. i cant eat bagged chips (other than wavy lays) because of how artificial the flavoring is. Cant smell farts or poop unless i see it (changing baby). For about 4 months all i smelt was gasoline everywhere i went.

Back
Top Bottom