• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My COVID log

I swear i had it back in nov 2020 but never got tested. completely lost smell and taste for a month but nothing else. my smell and taste is still screwed up today. The same soap ive used for 5+ years now smells terrible and chemically. i cant eat bagged chips (other than wavy lays) because of how artificial the flavoring is. Cant smell farts or poop unless i see it (changing baby). For about 4 months all i smelt was gasoline everywhere i went.
That’s funny about the baby poop. Too bad the smell didn’t stay away for that. Lol. My taste and smell are still working but strangely so, I can smell things now that nobody else can.

That’s funny about the baby poop. Too bad the smell didn’t stay away for that. Lol. My taste and smell are still working but strangely so, I can smell things now that nobody else can.
I still cant smell it very well, and until i actually see it i cant smell it at all. Ive been holding her and my wife smelt it across the room but i couldnt. she didnt believe me for the longest.

Even now i can smell things other people cant, but somethings i cant smell at all (like poop and farts lol)

These lab-created “gain-of-function” virus bioweapons are really crazy.
All kinds of weird symptoms and different outcomes for folks.
Of course, we really don’t know if people have it or not with the worthless PCR tests they use for it. Very likely many who test positive just have a cold or the seasonal flu.
The taste/smell thing seems the most reliable indication of the bioweapon virus.

Day 4: unless something drastic happens...I think I’m over it. Even worked outside on the tractor some this afternoon. My dad and father in law both tested positive today. So now the count in the family is 6. Me, my daughter, my mom and dad, my mother in law and father in law. They had to call the ambulance for my father in law this afternoon when he passed out in the yard.

Day 4: unless something drastic happens...I think I’m over it. Even worked outside on the tractor some this afternoon. My dad and father in law both tested positive today. So now the count in the family is 6. Me, my daughter, my mom and dad, my mother in law and father in law. They had to call the ambulance for my father in law this afternoon when he passed out in the yard.
keep us posted on their journey. praying for a full speedy recovery for all.

Hope your FIL recovers quickly.

Praying

Btw I spoke to docotor and she said they haven’t seen a positive flu test in over a year
Hummmmmmm

what happen to the flu ? Covid kill it , we cured the common flu ?
Idk
They said the PCR couldn't distinguish between Covid, Flu, Cold. I guess the default positive is Covid. Go figure.

Day 5: I’m still feeling back to normal. My daughter is pregnant and can’t take much of anything to help but her’s seems to be a lot of head congestion, coughing and nausea. Both my parents seem to be on the light side and not having too bad of a time with it. My wife’s parents well...her mom is very weak but has a heart condition that makes her weak anyway so it’s hard to tell. Her dad has dementia so it’s hard to keep him sitting. She ran to the store to pick up their meds today at lunch and found him outside again in the heat picking tomatoes When she got back. He shouldn’t even be up walking around today after the ambulance episode yesterday. She’s got her hands full with him.

oh...and zinc is impossible to find now.

Back
Top Bottom