• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My COVID log

Day 5: I’m still feeling back to normal. My daughter is pregnant and can’t take much of anything to help but her’s seems to be a lot of head congestion, coughing and nausea. Both my parents seem to be on the light side and not having too bad of a time with it. My wife’s parents well...her mom is very weak but has a heart condition that makes her weak anyway so it’s hard to tell. Her dad has dementia so it’s hard to keep him sitting. She ran to the store to pick up their meds today at lunch and found him outside again in the heat picking tomatoes When she got back. He shouldn’t even be up walking around today after the ambulance episode yesterday. She’s got her hands full with him.

oh...and zinc is impossible to find now.
Just bought some online from Puritan's Pride.

Day 5: I’m still feeling back to normal. My daughter is pregnant and can’t take much of anything to help but her’s seems to be a lot of head congestion, coughing and nausea. Both my parents seem to be on the light side and not having too bad of a time with it. My wife’s parents well...her mom is very weak but has a heart condition that makes her weak anyway so it’s hard to tell. Her dad has dementia so it’s hard to keep him sitting. She ran to the store to pick up their meds today at lunch and found him outside again in the heat picking tomatoes When she got back. He shouldn’t even be up walking around today after the ambulance episode yesterday. She’s got her hands full with him.

Yesterday we ordered zinc off Amazon 5 bottles and it showed up today

Praying

Btw I spoke to docotor and she said they haven’t seen a positive flu test in over a year
Hummmmmmm

what happen to the flu ? Covid kill it , we cured the common flu ?
Idk
Seems to me that with the onset of this Covid, all other disease and deaths from them have been eradicated. It's Covid-only from now on.....at least until the American Cancer Society and the American Kidney Foundation start figuring out people don't feel the need to donate to them for an extinct disease...

Curious, a lot of people are taking D3, Zinc, etc- are you not taking daily vitamins? I thought, with what little I know about nutrition, there are set amounts of selected vitamins, a human body can process in a 24 hour period. For instance, any more than the daily normal allowance of D3 and Zinc is not good. Vitamin C is a different story, as any remaining vitamin C in the body easily gets pee'd out.

Curious, a lot of people are taking D3, Zinc, etc- are you not taking daily vitamins? I thought, with what little I know about nutrition, there are set amounts of selected vitamins, a human body can process in a 24 hour period. For instance, any more than the daily normal allowance of D3 and Zinc is not good. Vitamin C is a different story, as any remaining vitamin C in the body easily gets pee'd out.

Depends. The only way to know is to get your blood level checked by your doctor and follow his advice. I have been taking D3 10,000 iu on the advice of my doctor for years. This keeps my levels in the normal range. If you don't go to the doctor or trust them then just do whatever you want to do.

Depends. The only way to know is to get your blood level checked by your doctor and follow his advice. I have been taking D3 10,000 iu on the advice of my doctor for years. This keeps my levels in the normal range. If you don't go to the doctor or trust them then just do whatever you want to do.
My doctor has had me on 4,000 IU of D3 for about 18 months and just put me on some B12 - I get a blood test every 3-6 months...

So all the Democrat Governors and deep state government officials and social media vax shamers have been saying "it's all you unvaxxed out there responsible for the new uptick in summertime Covid infections....." Thousands and thousands of unvaxxed border entrants dispersed quietly in the night throughout the US, recent foreboding predictions by government of mandatory vaccinations and a number of other incongruous statements.

Then, here, I read from Ms Walensky of the CDC about vaxxed could be what I'd call super-spreaders and yakking about a booster shot for those vaxxed early on......just back in May she was saying the vax was extremely effective, even against the ooga-booga variants. Why doesn't MSM tell us? https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-severe-disease-among-vaccinated-early-video/

Any updates on how you're feeling?

Back
Top Bottom