• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Dad is down at the VA he apparently has Covid again.

Any update Bypass Bypass ?? How is he doing ? (Kinda glad they let him come home, I hope they are giving him the meds he needs and he is taking them all )
Dad is doing good but all of us have covid now. I had chest pains for about a half a day yesterday something like severe indigestion. That and chills all day like I just couldn't get warm. Miserable but we are alive.

Dad is doing good but all of us have covid now. I had chest pains for about a half a day yesterday something like severe indigestion. That and chills all day like I just couldn't get warm. Miserable but we are alive.
Fu** ! That suxass. I hate to hear that brother. I don’t know if there is anything I can offer to do but I will pray for y’all !! Has there been ANY medical advances toward that crap ? Any decent meds ? Or can all they do is treat the symptoms still ?? Dammitt man !! I hate this !
I hope y’all have someone able to bring you supplies and all …. ?? Ya still need groceries, liquids, etc.,
Heck if need be I will jump in my truck and drive down there to bring you what you need !!

Fu** ! That suxass. I hate to hear that brother. I don’t know if there is anything I can offer to do but I will pray for y’all !! Has there been ANY medical advances toward that crap ? Any decent meds ? Or can all they do is treat the symptoms still ?? Dammitt man !! I hate this !
I hope y’all have someone able to bring you supplies and all …. ?? Ya still need groceries, liquids, etc.,
Heck if need be I will jump in my truck and drive down there to bring you what you need !!
Thanks man but we are fully stocked. And our local walmart delivers if needed. Thanks for the prayers brother.

covid is going around at our church now. Have had it twice, hoping I’ve built enough natural immunity to not get it again.
Prayers and best wishes for you and fam, hope you all get well soon.

covid is going around at our church now. Have had it twice, hoping I’ve built enough natural immunity to not get it again.
Prayers and best wishes for you and fam, hope you all get well soon.
Thank you and prayers for you fellers as well. GOD Bless.

Still praying for y’all to get over this stuff brother.
I know it has to be the pits to have to deal with, especially you all being down like this. One person is enough to deal with much less multiple !
Make sure you reach out if you need anything at all Gary .
Get well soon - all of you !! :pray2:

Back
Top Bottom