• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My dads first coyote...

Death by Selection

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
Last October my dad was deployed to Iraq so we didnt get to do any hunting together last deer season or anything. He came home from Iraq last weekend and we went out afew times last week, but its been real hot. Today we decided to wait untile later in the afternoon to head out. Our first two spots we didnt call anything except a doe. Then on our third stand we sat for awhile and then my brother let out some lone howls and followed it with the rabbit distress...then my dad says he see's one coming. I looked over and saw her standing about 75 yards it was all over then! We had another one calling back on our last set, but it never would come in. We are going to be doing some more hunting next week, then he has to go back next Saturday. He should be home just before rifle season starts so we'll all get to do a good bit of hunting next deer season. Hopefully ill have more pics for yall beore he has to go back.

i641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_lungbuster123_2010_20Hunting_20Pictures_travisyote.jpg

i641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_lungbuster123_2010_20Hunting_20Pictures_travisyote2.jpg

i641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_lungbuster123_2010_20Hunting_20Pictures_travisyote4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom