• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My daughter is a life saver. I'm a proud father.

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
I just found out that on Tuesday night my daughter, Jen, and a friend saved two lives.

They were on their way to a dog show in Kentucky and at a gas station in Louisville came upon a scene where there was one man on the ground and another yelling for help. The man on the ground wasn't breathing and the other was obviously very high and out of control. My daughter wrestled him away from the man on the ground and her friend started CPR. Then the man she wrestled away went down and into seizure. He also stopped breathing and she started CPR on him. They continued this until EMS arrived. It took about 10 minutes for them to get there. The EMTs administered Narcan to both and took them to Emergency.

Both my daughter and her friend were very shook up and exhausted from doing the CPR for that long, but it seemed to have worked.

That is rally a great story..! I wish everyone would at least do a BLS class. You may save a strangers life like Jen did, or it could be a friend, or family members..

I have only done CPR prehospital twice.. I can’t tell you honestly how many times in the hospital.. Your mind helps compartmentalize each event, so they all just run together like one really bad nightmare... It is Physically, and Emotionally draining...

She will never forget that as long as she lives.. I am glad it was a positive outcome for those guys.. They were in the right place at the right time..

Lucky guys to have a couple of good hearted, right minded people to come along who were willing and able to help. They are the epitome of the words "citizen sheepdogs". Good on them!

This is the kind of thing she does for fun. She is second from the left and that's her fiance next to her on the far left.

32169092_10214022948782556_5219319896768249856_n.jpg

She's a tough girl when she needs or wants to be.

Good for her. She’s a caver? Nice looking dogs, courso cano? I’d have left those 2 idiots to themselves. No good deed goes unpunished.
Not a serious caver. Just a tour of a tough cave she did. She likes that kind of thing. The dogs are American Staffordshire Terriers. She's my partner in my dog training business and her primary show dog just took third in breed at Westminster. He's second overall in the Nation.

Back
Top Bottom