• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My daughter is a life saver. I'm a proud father.

Awesome Bear....you have every right to be proud!

Mine is 30yo and i am very proud of her achievement and accomplishments in life. You raise them right and reap the rewards! Now....if i could just get some grandkids!!
Mine is into dogs too for a living..... she is a manager for a large pet store chain....she manages the grooming salons for a few of them.
It seems that dogs are going to be my only grandchildren!! Lol.

Awesome Bear....you have every right to be proud!

Mine is 30yo and i am very proud of her achievement and accomplishments in life. You raise them right and reap the rewards! Now....if i could just get some grandkids!!
Mine is into dogs too for a living..... she is a manager for a large pet store chain....she manages the grooming salons for a few of them.
It seems that dogs are going to be my only grandchildren!! Lol.
She gave me a Grandson, too!
thankfull.jpg

That's her big sister on the far left. Another one I'm very proud of.

Not to start a debate, she did a good deed for sure but most drug addicts can't be helped unless they want it. These might have bought some bad dope and had their tickets punched.

She gave me a Grandson, too!
View attachment 2053010
That's her big sister on the far left. Another one I'm very proud of.

You are a very lucky man, you have every right to be proud ! You have a beautiful family!
Well just damn. Just found out both of them ended up dying anyway.
This is a sad state of affairs....your daughter and her friend did everything possible to give them an extra turn at life. Sometimes drug addicts try to go so far in their quest to get as high as possible that they overdose. It is truly a deadly disease.
They should not feel any need to shoulder blame. Sadness yes, blame- no way.

Back
Top Bottom