• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My deck is a disaster!

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Disaster is an understatement..Two years ago a company came out due to Hail damage and did a bunch of work..They were suppose to reseal and coat the deck and rails..two weeks later it started to peel off and some even has a black color coming through. They have not been fully payed and I am fed up this has been going on for 2years..I need a professional to come out and tell me what is wrong and what it will take to correctly do the job and cost..I will need it in writing to take to court, I will pay you for your time...I need someone I can trust, up here professionals are a JOKE!. Please let me know if you can help..Thank you for taking the time to read this and any help you maybe able to provide. Phil

zero feedback guy will be along shortly to offer his services
I have to agree but>>>>>>
I hope not! I would need to have someone that has earned a good reputation on here..That is the most important thing to me. So many have been more than kind to me,...We are a community of for the most part great members that I am graced to know...Only know of two other sites with these quality's. But I love a lot of brothers on here, We are our brothers keepers!

Disaster is an understatement..Two years ago a company came out due to Hail damage and did a bunch of work..They were suppose to reseal and coat the deck and rails..two weeks later it started to peel off and some even has a black color coming through. They have not been fully payed and I am fed up this has been going on for 2years..I need a professional to come out and tell me what is wrong and what it will take to correctly do the job and cost..I will need it in writing to take to court, I will pay you for your time...I need someone I can trust, up here professionals are a JOKE!. Please let me know if you can help..Thank you for taking the time to read this and any help you maybe able to provide. Phil
I know this is not a joking matter,but @letitbeme came to mind. Good luck Phil.

Phil....did you know I used to build homes? Send me your address and number. I'll come look at it and give you my opinion, for whatever it's worth , if you still need someone to look at it.

A special shout out to jclem02 jclem02 he and he father came out to give their opinion of the paint and workmanship...Jon can't thank you enough for the advise and opinions from you and your dad!! I never thought about contacting the paint manufacturer Representative..They will be calling me tomorrow to set up an appointment to inspect the paint..It has a limited life time warranty which I did not know..Thanks for all the help Jon!

Back
Top Bottom