• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My favorite take away place robbed last night. I'm super pissed off. NOW ANOTHER!

Whut seems to be the cause of all this thug activity down there in Macongo land?
Lack of job opportunities for Javarious & Co.? I dunno.

Let me give it a go: Revolving door justice system, feckless Sheriff that panders to thugs and their families (voters), morale in the BSO so low they're at 1/3 staffing requirements, 3 deputies on da skreet at anytime after dark in a county of 150+ thousand people, 2 hour response times when there is a call, etc., etc., etc.

Macongo is like a third world country. Worse.

Well the local media is letting everyone know of the Bibb Co deputy shortage, so I'm sure the locals are just taking advantage of it while they can. They know nobody is coming.

Well the local media is letting everyone know of the Bibb Co deputy shortage, so I'm sure the locals are just taking advantage of it while they can. They know nobody is coming.
Damned skippy they know. Have known for some time. Crime is out of ****ing control in the 'Congo.

They posted this gem on Facebook.

1646226771661.png

Just go to the China Express. It is only about one mile from there. Wait, oh snap!!!

View attachment 4044602
Those folks are also very nice when I've been in to pick up Chinese to go. Damned shame what this town has become and it will only get worse as the indigs figure out the popo ain't comin'.

Back
Top Bottom