• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Final gift to my Son

I have been mulling this, I was there when both my Mother and Father as they passed..As I held my father in my arms, he whispered that he was sorry and that he loved me...It wasn't until after that,,I found the letter he left me, that I understood what he meant..That letter is worth more to me than anything he could have done. I will cherish that until I am gone..So now you know the rest of the story..
Give him the gun now. Keep the letter in the safe.

WOW!!!! Very nice gift from a father to a son.....DD is the the kind of dad everyone should have had! Its really rewarding to get to see the end product. I wish i had more of the japanese cedar it is gorgeous! He did a super job on the box really top notch!

WOW!!!! Very nice gift from a father to a son.....DD is the the kind of dad everyone should have had! Its really rewarding to get to see the end product. I wish i had more of the japanese cedar it is gorgeous! He did a super job on the box really top notch!
Very kind words Sir! That Cedar turned out over the top, and It would have not been possible without you having it...Most grateful!

Back
Top Bottom